Waterbed Therapy is a heated, dry hydro massage that provides numerous benefits to the circulatory, nervous, musculoskeletal, respiratory, lymphatic, skin, and excretory systems. This self-care service is available to all—you do not need to be a patient to schedule a session! Each session is 30 minutes and takes place in a comfortable, relaxing, and private room.
Benefits of Waterbed Therapy
- Increases the number of red blood cells in circulation
- Helps reduce swelling in local tissues and extremities
- Increases serotonin secretion
- Improves circulation and nutrition of joints and increases range of motion
- Reduces muscle spasms, tension, and cramping
- Increases metabolism
- Reduces edema and enhances the immune system
- Increases circulation
- Increases the excretion of fluids and waste
Waterbed Therapy is available from 8am-6pm Monday through Friday. Individual sessions are $20 and packages of 10 sessions are available for $150.